Digital Marketing Specialist I
Supports customer and field service requests for various SCI consumer-facing websites. Engages with customer and associates to understand the true need and find the ideal resolution, following the processes for taking inquiries, triaging requests, escalating support issues, and handling fixes through the content management system.
- Answer and respond to customer and field requests via phone and email.
- Provide support and training to the field using the company intranet, phone, Webex and email.
- Answer technical, program, and product questions; troubleshooting and resolving or escalating as appropriate.
- Manage various customer and internal request queues independently.
- Update and create website and/or social content utilizing CMS, DAM, Photoshop and Facebook.
- Resolve field and customer requests in a timely manner to meet team service level agreements (SLAs) and key metrics including customer surveys and net promotor scores (NPS).
- Determine and report website defects, platform communication errors and gaps in processes, working with developers as needed to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Cooperate with external teams for completion of digital and marketing projects to support organic and paid leads.
- Help maintain and update applicable intranet pages, creating additional training materials as needed.
- Manage location acquisition and/or onboarding process, working with vendors and location to train and equip them for website or program launch.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years customer service or website/technical support experience.
Skills & Expertise
- Ability to work in a demanding, complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to completion, assess time frames and work both independently and with a team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to service excellence and continuous improvement.
- Possess good judgment, strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive and inquisitive critical thinker, willing to ask for help when needed.
- A clear communicator who is tech-savvy and able to work across multiple applications seamlessly.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently within a goal-oriented environment with a high energy level and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Webex and Cisco applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, iOS and Android, and Facebook.
- Experience with Sitecore or other CMS, asset management systems, Azure, Photoshop, incident management systems, SQL, Sharepoint a plus.