Labor Category: Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program and support joint SaAB change management (CM) process and field-facing CM activities to directly support the OEHRM CM team. Activities include: determine downstream and upstream change impacts; address site communication needs determined by the joint SaAB change approvals; develop site communication materials related to approved changes in conjunction with the SEs and the SOs and the correlating DoD team; support distribution of 508 compliant FFCM sustainment artifacts; maintain sustainment online repository with site communication sustainment artifacts.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records