Staffing Request Form
Accounts Payable Specialist III
New Orleans, LA
Job Details Summary:
Duties Included, but not limited to:
- Writes and maintains user job aids as well as department processes for manager review and approval
- Provides updated and approved documents to intranet site administrator.
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable using invoicing software and other programs.
- Run standard reports and download into Excel.
- Add subtotals and formulas to reconcile accounts.
- Add pivot tables and charts to summarize and trend data results.
- Summarize data trends for management review.
- Trains colleagues on processes and procedures.
- May peer review work during learning curve.
- Strong self-initiative, communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- ERP Vendor Master and Payments experience desired; Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
- Knowledge of operating systems, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and hardware
- Strong Excel skills required
- Comfortable with a large volume of data
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to think strategically, look forward and plan tactically and logically
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgement, discretion and decision-making to achieve organization objectives