LCAT Data Scientist I
Location Remote AND near VAMC/VISN Site (see note above)
Role Wave Support/URA Analyst (PIDs 1671 - 1685)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
Project management with a focus on change management, risk management, training and deployment. Author reports, white papers, lessons learned and after action. Able to follow checklists for quality and timeliness. Development, facilitation and task management of local processes. Provide future facility site review and validation VISN labor reports in preparation for local URA process mapping. User Role Assignment process facilitation, coordination and execution support. OEHRM Roles Reference development to ensure VHA Site reps understand the OEHRM and Cerner support staff responsibilities. Oversight and management of URA process, tools, and documents and process.
Requirements Minimum qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
• Performs scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
• Works under supervision
• Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
• VA experience preferred
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records