Labor Category: Information Architect, Sr.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. Technical Subject Matter Experts (SME) serves as advisor and analyst responsible for supporting the operations of the Electronic Health Record systems, programs and clinical processes for OEHRM. The SME works with the Site Technical Liaison to plan, coordinate and organize in-depth analyses, reviews an evaluation of EHR programs, policies and procedures from a technical perspective. The SME applies a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods to assess complex program processes and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Able to plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components.
- Knowledge of standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions to ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards.
- Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments.
- Able to perform business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records