Labor Category: Project Manager
Role: Clinical Testing Coordinator (PID 1359.b)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as Testing Coordinator to support the CMO Clinical Testing Manager. Coordinate loading and pre-staging data within the Cerner Millennium test environment for User Functional Testing(UFT) and Integration Validation (IV) Testing in collaboration with the Enterprise Testing Services (ETS) test manager and Cerner testing lead. Assist with test case management, tracking, and logistical support during the testing events. Work Collaboratively with the CMO Test & Evaluation Test Director, to create a detailed IV testing plan to address the testing resource needs for IOC and future rollout waves. Perform general project management of clinical testing activities in collaboration with Team Project Manager.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• 3 years of Cerner EHR software testing experience
• 5 years of experience in a HIT implementation environment
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Able to produce well-written, quality documents
• Strong HP ALM experience
• Able to proactively engage with stakeholders across multiple teams
• Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• PMP Preferred
• Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience