Labor Category: Project Manager
Location: 1100 1st Street, Washington, DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program. The Sustainment Functional Analyst is responsible to assist the Associate CMIO-CNIO and the Sustainment Project Manager in the management of OEHRM related sustainment activities. This support includes the following activities: Research and collect information on existing sustainment activities across all key stakeholder groups (e.g. OEHRM, VHA, DoD, FEHRM, OIT); Create an inventory tracker and manage the storing of supporting documentation on a dedicated VA share point location; Attend recurring sustainment planning meetings and support the VA functional sustainment executives; Execute functional sustainment tasks/deliverables per the approved project plan and timelines; Provide analytic support to run reports and track progress on sustainment deliverables; Document meeting minutes and prepare briefing materials as requested; Cover sustainment activities as assigned by the project manager.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, excellent written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Strong analytic skills and proficient in Microsoft tools
- HIT experience
- Clinical or operations experience in a healthcare setting