Labor Category: Project Manager
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM) as a VISN Project Manager.
Support project management across multiple projects across the VISN. Support planning of projects and mitigate risks associated with software development. Able to articulate best practices as it relates to cost and schedule. Ability to support senior leadership presentations, data calls and interagency collaboration.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Able to identify and mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records