Labor Category: Project Analyst
Location: 1100 1st street
Role: Revenue Cycle Project Analyst (PID 1357.b)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Revenue Cycle Project Analyst to support solution design, workflow validation, and functional testing scope review to ensure VA requirements are met. Collaborate with Change Management teams to identify areas of impact for training, guidebooks, job aides, SOPs, controls, and assessments. Meeting management of Patient Accounting workgroup specific recurring and ad hoc meeting.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience, 8 additional years of relative experience may be substituted for education.
- Must have experience with Health IT implementation support.
- Must have ability to assess solution design against targeted development and associated milestones.
- Must have experience in creating, applying, and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business discipline.
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records, to include Cerner EHR
- DoD and VA experience preferred
- 5 years of experience with project management, IT, development, and Revenue Cycle experience preferred.