Labor Category: Data Scientist I
Location: 1100 1st Street, Washington D.C.
Role: Evaluation and Effectiveness Analyst (PID 1564)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as an Evaluation and Effectiveness Analyst. Create and/or apply existing survey tools to undertake a clinician and patient satisfaction survey evaluating the experience and effectiveness across all VISNs.
Requirements Minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources to address specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling
- Performs scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Works under supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline is required
- VA experience preferred
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records