Labor Category: Information Architect, Senior
Location: Washington, DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as an Access Office Team VISN Provisioning Team Member.
Access Office members support appropriate VISN leads in ensuring all activities to properly provision users leading up to OEHRM go-lives are conducted. This includes coordination between VA and Cerner system leads and following OEHRM Access Office processes. In addition will:
- Timely process provisioning requests
- Conduct all data validation necessary for successful processing of requests
- Follow all processes and SOPs for provisioning
- Coordinate with URACs and users at the site to ensure proper lists of users are provisioned for each event for a site
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components.
- Ensuring these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions.
- Identifies necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments.
- Supports all program/project planning and milestone development.
- Supports business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records