Labor Category: Data Scientist I
Location: Washington, DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Electronic Health Record Modernization (OEHRM) JSA Programmatic SMEs as a Networking Programmatic Analyst. Candidate will conduct analysis, monitor, schedule meetings, coordinate with stakeholders, and develop products from appropriate data sources to support all programmatic activities. Duties include:
- Lead coordinator of all programmatic meetings/activities - including support to VISN/Wave level coordination with JSA Programmatic SMEs
- Responsible for site management and maintenance of all Infrastructure/JSA sites, to include access requests, and Power BI data source management
- Creation of high-level programmatic documentation and reports - including the development and use of Power BI to conduct these reports
- Minimum of 4 years of experience is required. An additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
- Able to perform scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records