Job Details Summary:
Employment Verification, Access Badging/Parking
Dress Code: Business Casual
May be required to Work a number of evenings each month to clear backlog
This position reports to the Accounting Supervisor and assumes a variety of responsibilities within the Cash Processing team.
The team is responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of customer billing statements, payment postings, write-offs and transactional reconciliation.
Maintaining excellent internal and external customer service.
Build strong working relationships, confidently communicating (verbal and written), impeccable time management skills, analyzing data to draw conclusions and maintaining quality assurance.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Technical and Compliance
• Resolve internal customer issues via email and phone
• Achieve quality, accuracy and timely delivery of processes
• Ensure the processes are efficient and in compliance by designed controls
• Maintain process workflows and ensure documentation is current
• Operate in accordance with internal and external regulations and procedures
• Use Outlook productivity tools, Excel formulas, pivot tables and charts, SQL database queries, MS Access databases
• Constant focus on process improvement
• Provide status updates regularly
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Three (3) years customer service, cash management and banking experience
• Cash posting experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Competent knowledge with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SQL
• Strong internal and external customer focus
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to gain confidence and cooperation of others; must be able to interact with individuals of varying levels and abilities
• Strong work ethic with an ability to work in a high volume , fast-paced, frequently changing environment
• Ability to work in teams across international borders
• Innovative, forward-thinking and results driven