Labor Category: Business Analyst, Senior (GS)
Location: 811 Vermont Ave., DC
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
Support the senior leadership with a broad variety of tasks including organizing action items needing their attention, tracking action times to closure, composing and preparing correspondence, coordinating data calls, provide senior level schedule, dashboard, and reporting support.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Ability to organize and prioritize activities, with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced fast-changing environment, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong decision-making skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Cost Accounting or related scientific or technical discipline
- Experience in the VA
- Experience as an executive assistant or similar administrative support experience is a plus
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records