Description: General Administrative Support - Level 1
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties as requested.
- Sort and file materials.
- Verify information on forms.
- Access information in tables graphs or charts.
- Photocopy/fax, perform detailed work, follow instructions and proofread/correct errors in documents; knowledge of grammar.
- Produce lists, labels, tables, forms or other simple and/or brief documents.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and travel plans.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Transcribe and type correspondence and other documents, and proofread materials.
- Open and prioritize mail. Screen incoming calls and provide callers with assistance.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Prepare materials for presentations, including creating graphics and formatting documents.
- Knowledge of computer software required, with some demonstrated secretarial/ administrative assistant capabilities.
- Typically provides general administrative support for a department.