Labor Category: Project Manager
May temporarily work remote as prescribed by company and local COVID-19 guidelines
Job Overview/ Activities
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Joint Issue Resolution Process (JIRP) Manager responsible for assisting the VA CNIO (Chief Nursing Informatics Officer) and Solution Expert (SE) team leads in the management of the VA/DoD Joint SaAB (Sustainment and Adoption Board).
This support includes the following activities:
assist with the end-to-end ticket management process documentation, such as standard operating procedures (SOPs);
ensure change requests properly routed (e.g., to VA solution experts or DoD solution owners;
ensure all change control documentation is accurate and complete;
follow various change requests from initiation through closure (i.e., publication to Cerner Production);
attend and participate in the change control meetings (VA change control, issue triage, scrum, SaAB);
cover change control activities as assigned.
Requirements / Minimum qualifications:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional eight (8) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress.
• Able to identify and mitigate risks.
• Clinical experience in a healthcare setting
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• PMP Certification or equivalent PM experience
Executive Personnel Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V