Assignment Type: Temporary
Duration: 6 Month Assignment
The ideal associate is expected to liaise closely between US Consumer LOC Quality, corporate officers, licensing consultant contacts, and the corporate secretariat to coordinate information and resolve questions/issues pertaining to licensing applications.
This role will partner with Quality, site, licensing consultants, and corporate officers to ensure client Consumer Healthcare license to operate by maintaining state license compliance in the areas of distribution and manufacturing. This includes applying for new licenses where needed, as well as maintaining annual renewals of existing licenses.
Licensing experience is required.
- Key support to the Consumer LOC Quality Lead, US, and LOC Quality Compliance Manager in all matters relating to state licensing.
- Complete and submit new licensing applications in support of distribution and manufacturing (including repackaging) as required.
- Partner with stakeholders such as corporate officers, corporate secretariat, site contacts, licensing consultants, and state government licensing contacts to ensure timely completion and approvals of licensing applications.
- Provide sites with copies of licenses as received
- Ensure licenses are renewed
- Submit check requests as needed
A Big Plus!
- Ability to track and organize licensing status and information
- Ability to enable and drive change and continuous improvement
- Strong quality mindset
- Ability to engage in agile problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling end-to-end stakeholder collaboration
- Self-starter, able to schedule and progress workload on own
- Good time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure