3 Month Assignment
This role is onsite at the Navy Yard
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties as requested.
- Sort and file materials. Verify information on forms.
- Access information in tables, graphs, or charts.
- Photocopy/fax, perform detailed work, follow instructions, and proofread/correct errors in documents; knowledge of grammar.
- Produce lists, labels, tables, forms, or other brief or straightforward documents. Coordinate and arrange meetings and travel plans.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Transcribe and type correspondence and other documents and proofread materials.
- Open and prioritize mail. Screen incoming calls and provide callers with assistance. Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Prepare materials for presentations, including creating graphics and formatting documents.
- Knowledge of computer software required, with some demonstrated secretarial/ administrative assistant capabilities.
- Experience providing general administrative support for an entire department.
- Must be able to handle Adhoc assignments (sending emails, adding data to spreadsheets, data entry, etc.).
2 years Relative Experience