Labor Category: Project Manager
Location: Vermont Ave NW, Washington, DC, USA
Job Overview/ Activity:
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Communications Newsletter/Magazine Production Editor and Manager. Manage, edit, and produce printed and electronic documents, manuals, and reports. Work with other authors to improve and publish articles. To perform duties experience publishing articles in line with Associated Press style and news writing in diverse fields to include; federal government, academic institutions, trade associations, or commercial entities is a must.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Must have copy editing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline.
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records