Labor Category: Project Management
Work Location: DC Metro Area Remote
Support the Office of Electronic Health Records Modernization (OEHRM) critical integration between Cerner, VA and non-VA systems using HealthShare HealthConnect.
- Candidate will lead a Center integration project from a project manager standpoint by being a trusted advisor to the client and will leverage knowledge and experience in project management, risk identification, executive reporting, organization skills and agile framework.
- Ensure efficient analyst coordination and collaboration through meeting set up and management and knowledge management best practices.
- Support coordination with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) at the OEHRM and OIT program project integration levels.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Must be able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline.
- Experience with implementing Electronic Health Records
VA experience preferred