Location: Columbus, Ohio
This position is part-time and must be able to work on Saturdays
- Greet people as they pull in the parking lot, invite them in, get appropriate people to service them, clean foyer, all four arrangement rooms after each meeting, and answer phones.
- Greet all people that entering the parking lot or as they walked in the facility.
- Inquire what the customer need is and place family/customer in arrangement room. Serve them water & snack.
- Communicate with associate that is involved with the customer or family or speak with administrative team to receive direction on who will be assisting the family/customer.
- After each appointment or walk in, clean the areas that the family/customer were in.
- Answering phones and directing calls to the correct person. Taking messages and conducting administrative duties. Will be trained on client systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months general office, receptionist, or administrative support experience preferred
- Proficient at operating telephones, fax, copier
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Clear and professional speaking voice and tone
- Professional interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work schedule including Saturday