Labor Category: Project Analyst
Location: Washington, DC based remote position
Job Overview / Activities:
Support the Federal Electronic Health Records Modernization (FEHRM) office.
- Responsible for tracking the progression of artifacts through the correspondence tracking systems within the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Develop methods to improve the efficiency of document routing and the time to obtain signatures.
- Brief senior leaders on artifact status.
- Work as a member of an integrated team to connect artifact content with team activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
Bachelor’s degree in a Business Discipline
- Prior experience with CATMS, VIEWS or both
- Experience in DoD, VA or both
- Experience supporting senior executives