Labor Category: Project Analyst
Location: Washington, DC based remote position (temporarily)
Job Overview / Activities:
Support the Federal Electronic Health Records Modernization (FEHRM) office as an Analyst, helping to advance the preparations for joint electronic health records (EHR) system deployments at DoD and VA facilities that share technology, services and/or infrastructure. Engage stakeholder entities across DoD and VA to collect information, develop approaches and brief recommendations.
- Analyze, review, and assess data, reports, and provide status updates for leadership.
- Conduct interviews and take minutes to capture key information.
- Develop and recommend courses of action and conduct what-if analysis as required.
- Support enterprise-risk tracking, risk identification, risk analysis, and impact assessments.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports
- Able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
Bachelor’s degree in a Business Discipline
- Experience in the VA, DoD or both
- Experience integrating electronic health records a plus