LCAT Project Manager
Location 1100 1st street
Role Revenue Cycle Project Manager (PID 1353-1354)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Rev Cycle Project Manager responsible for facilitating day to day activities of the workgroups to ensure effective future state design and risk remediation of business operations focus areas. Provide subject matter expertise across multiple domains and collaborates with other stakeholders to ensure cross-functional integration of revenue cycle processes. Identify, remediate/escalate key program impacts, considerations, challenges, gaps, risks/issues, success factors and improvement opportunities to Business Operations council and program leadership. Guide detailed problem solving and design-related discussions to achieve the desired future state.
• Must have 10 years of professional experience, 8 additional years of relative experience may be substituted for education.
• Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Identity and Registration Management, Community Care, Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA), Revenue Cycle Reporting, Charge Services.
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects
• Well-versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress
• Must be able to identify and mitigate risks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline.
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records, to include Cerner EHR
• DoD and VA experience preferred