EPSI WORX is hiring Warehouse Associates
THIS IS NOT A CAKE JOB! The job requires 8 hours of physical work; bending, moving, lifting, twisting, REPEAT.
Must be able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
Must also be conscientious and handle fragile items with extreme care.
Casual attire. Steal toe shoes are recommended.
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (hours may vary)
EPSI WORX is looking for Warehouse Associates. The Warehouse Associate loads and unloads merchandise, additionally, in order to support a safe working environment, Warehouse Associates ensure the warehouse, building, and property are maintained in accordance with company standards, reporting any deficiencies to their supervisor in a timely manner.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will:
· Work 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Mon to Fri all weekends off!!
· Breakdown trash and Sweep area
· Work in a team-oriented, self-motivated, successful environment
· Possess strong communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills
· Commit to safety policies and procedures
· Load and unload merchandise
· Other duties as assigned
As a Warehouse Associate, you must:
· Have a High School diploma or GED
· Possess the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodations