Administrative Assistant – Level 2 (3 Month Assignment)
• Provide administrative support for the transition of complex Word documents into PowerPoint following specific processes and procedures & applying judgment based on guidelines
• Support simplification of content and consistency with global templates
• Organize & collate information into a coherent narrative
• Conduct research & update content to present-day operations
• Take business-specific details and make into a generic, fillable template for a broader audience
• Create a library of resources into easy to find the format
• Manage and maintain record history in Excel spreadsheet
• Perform data quality reviews & comparison on a large number of records
• Review presentations for quality and assist in implementing improvements
Strong mastery of PowerPoint. Also, the position requires analytical & organizational skills. Working with tight deadlines whilst maintaining an excellent eye for detail. Requires good written English. Good listening skills and ability to work unsupervised.
This role will require work coordination across matrix teams & extensive virtual teamwork to perform key duties. Interpersonal skills and communications skills are essential. Must be able to establish effective working relationships with peers and the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management. Must demonstrate a transparent and open communication style and collaborative working.